Averlea Residential Home offers a top quality Day Care Service, which includes transport to and from Averlea, food, entertainment and a bath if a person should require it.
Entertainment could be anything from visiting musicians or singers, or just games such as bingo with the Staff and Residents of Averlea Home. Special diets can be catered for if required, and help with medication can be given.
Averlea Residential Home
* 10:00 - 10:30 Transport from your home to Averlea.
* 11:15 - 11:30 Morning tea.
* 12:30 - 13:00 Lunch (sit down to a cooked meal and a pudding).
* 14:45 - 15:00 Afternoon tea.
* 16:00 - 16:30 Tea (a light snack, sandwiches, soup, egg on toast etc.)
* 16:45 - 17:30 Transport from Averlea to your home.
Registered with Cornwall County Council
Proprietors D.G & J. Evely
If you interested in Day Care at Averlea, please call 01726 66892 for more details.
Click here for more contact information.